Gunotsav 2018, Day-3 (27th November)
Saturday, 18 May 2013
|DISTRICT FIGURES AT A GLANCE|
|*||Primary with Upper Primary||74|
|*||Primary with UP, Sec and HS||64|
|*||Upper Primary Only||310|
|*||Upper Primary with Sec/HS||64|
|*||Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya||2|
|*||Residential Special Training Centre||4|
|*||Learners in Residential Special Training Centre||450|
|*||Enrollment (Class I to V)||126836|
|*||Enrollment (Class VI to VII)||60318|
|*||Enrollment Total (I to VIII)||187154|
|*||Total Out of School Children (6-14 yrs)||3066|
|*||Total Non Residential Special Training Centres (Rural)||365|
|*||Toral Learners in NRSTC (Rural)||5233|
|*||Total Non Residential Special Training Centres (Urban)||56|
|*||Toral Learners in NRSTC (Urban)||1461|
|*||Additional Classroom Completed Till Date||1796|
|*||Additional Classroom in progress||143|
|*||Total Office cum Head Teacher Room Completed||101|
|*||Total Office cum Head Teacher Room in progress||125|
|*||Total Toilet Completed||1274|
|*||Total Toilet in progress||205|
|*||Total New Building Completed||106|
|*||Total New Building under construction||10|
|*||Total Boundary Wall constructed||140|
|*||Total NPEGEL schools||7|
Friday, 28 September 2012
Saturday, 21 April 2012
Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission, Dibrugarh started functioning from the year 2002 comprising its 6 (six) educational blocks. The Mission Office is located at Tulshi Gaon, Milan Nagar, Dibrugarh-3
Being the implementing agency of Right To Education Act-2009, SSA works for the following:
- · Right to Education
- · Right to Equity
- · Quality Education
For achieving the said goals, various activities have been conducted ‣
- Detection of Out of School children through house to house survey and enroll them in different formal and SSA bridging Special Training Centres (RSTC & NRSTC).
- Free and Compulsory Elementary Education with supporting aids like Free Text Book, Uniform, School Bags, Free Stationery etc.
- Mainstreaming of SSA schooled children in formal education system by age, grade and level of learning.
- Enrolling of children irrespective of caste, creed, religion, gender, locality and physical barrier.
- Involvement of SKs (Siksha Karmi), SMs (Siksha Mitra), IED Volunteers , IED RTs etc. to support the SSA Schools and learners as well through proper guidance & training by Resource Persons.
- Quality education to children through mass teachers training and various refreshment training.
- Development of TLM (Teaching-Learning Material) through the teachers and Resource Persons to interact with learners at the time of classroom transaction.
- TLE(Teaching Learning Equipment) Grant of Rs. 5000/- & 15,000/- for LP and UP School respectively for procuring teaching learning equipment like Science Kits, Mathematics Kits, Charts etc.
- Subject-wise special training for teachers for enhancement in subject respective quality and Implementation of joyful method of learning
- Eradication of corporal punishment to learners by teachers in school
- Development of Infrastructures for barrier free learning environment through implementation of civil work activities like construction of Additional Classroom (ACR), Major and Minor Repair, Drinking Water Facility, Sanitation Facility, Separate Toilet for Boys and Girls etc.
- Introduction of BALA (Building as Learning Aid) items and conversion of school building to learning aid.
- Yearly School Development Grant to all Govt. LP & ME Schools amounting Rs. 5000/- & 7000/- respectively and Maintenance Grant of Rs.5000/- upto 3 classes and Rs. 10,000/- for more than 3 classes.
- Establishment of Residential Special Training Centres (RSTC) for BPL learners providing all free necessary academic support.
- Involvement of Community, Guardian and PRI members in School Management and constitution of School Managing Committee (SMC) in all schools to monitor and support the scholastic and co-scholastic activities.
- Introduction of compulsory Display Board in every school containing all necessary information.
- Implementation of Meena Club, Saturday Club, Rangmela, Life Skill Training, Summer Camp, Self Defense Training and such co-scholastic activities to improve and maintain the learners’ mental and physical health.
- Mass Mobilization through public meeting, Mass mobilization campaign and Street Drama etc. to motivate the mass towards the need of education.
- Constitution of Mothers’ Group and its active participation for academic improvement and other activities.
- Special Focus in Tea & Ex-tea garden areas to universalize the elementary education.
- Implementation of CAL (Computer Aided Learning) Lab in Upper Primary Schools containing 4 multimedia computers to help the learners in keeping track with the changing method of learning.
- Conversion of traditional classroom transaction to audio-visual system through development of subject based course content to expedite the learning level of children through digital (computer) classroom.
- Implementation of KGBV (Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya), a residential school for Girls where female literacy rate is below the national level.